Be part of an unforgettable global experience
Arrange a viewing party
What makes any experience better? Enjoying it with the right people!
Once you’ve signed up for #DWG24, why not arrange a viewing party in your office? Invite interested colleagues and watch the live tours, demos and interviews together. This way your whole team can get intranet inspired.
Checklist for setting up a #DWG24 viewing party
Make Digital Workplace 24 into an event for your whole intranet team. Use the simple checklist below to make sure your #DWG24 viewing party goes off without a hitch.
Before the show
- Review the #DWG24 schedule and identify the sessions that work best for your time zone
- Reserve a conference room for the event
- Confirm a computer, internet connection, projector and speakers in your conference room
- Order or plan out food for the viewing party
- Invite your colleagues
- Remind people to bring their iPads, laptops and smart phones into the viewing party to engage in the conversation via online social networking during the broadcast
Day of the show
Set up a central screen and log into the #DWG24 WebEx
- (Optional) Prepare to call in and be on the show. Make sure there is a microphone or phone available for this purpose
- Register your viewing party so we know to check in with you
Let us know you have joined the show using the hashtags #DWG24 and #viewingparty on Twitter
Experience DWG24 on-the-go (or on the sofa) - you can watch and listen to #DWG24 on a variety of mobile devices!
Just download the Webex Meetings app from the relevant app store, available for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
You can also see more info about WebEx mobile apps.
Day-of viewing support
If you’ve registered for DWG24 you will receive WebEx log-in details via email the day before the event.
DWG on Twitter:
If you have questions you can mention @DWG on Twitter for a quick response.
If you run into problems joining then email Skye Crawford, #DWG24 Executive Producer.
Join the Wide Awake Club
Digital Workplace 24 (#DWG24) is more than an event - it’s an experience. In past years attendees from around the world called in, joined the online Twitter discussions and stayed closely connected to the global community of intranet and digital workplace pros.
If you are as obsessed with intranets and the digital workplace as we are, then consider joining the Wide Awake Club for #DWG24. This esteemed group of caffeine-fueled friends of the Digital Workplace Group (DWG) commits to staying up and logged in for all 24 hours of Digital Workplace 24. Or at least they’ll try to.
During past shows #DWG24 hosts checked in on air with members of the Wide Awake Club throughout the show to capture unique audience perspectives.
Email Skye Crawford, #DWG24 Executive Producer, if you’re interested in joining the Wide Awake Club.
Tweeters in Residence
If you’d like to join the fun on Twitter and help share #DWG24 far and wide, consider becoming a “Tweeter in Residence” for the event.
Being a Tweeter in Residence includes these activities:
- Tweet and blog about #DWG24 before and after the event, and let @DWG know so we can RT
- Use #DWG24 in all tweets, add #intranet, #esn and/or #digitalworkplace where appropriate (other hashtags welcome, too!)
- Add Twitter handle of speakers to tweets when available
- Take & tweet plenty of screenshots during the event
- Tweet your opinion and constructive feedback next to stats and facts
- Share on other platforms of your choice
If you would like to be a Tweeter in Residence, please let @DWG know.