Be part of an unforgettable global experience
Arrange a virtual viewing party
What makes any experience better? Enjoying it with the right people!
Rather than join alone, why not arrange for other people in your organization to join too and set up a channel to chat about the content together via WhatsApp, Teams, Skype, Slack – whatever your chat of choice is. This way, your whole team can get intranet inspired.
Checklist for setting up a #DWG24 virtual viewing party
Make DWG24 into an event for your whole digital workplace team. Use the simple checklist below to make sure your #DWG24 viewing party goes off without a hitch.
Before the show
- Review the #DWG24 schedule and identify the sessions that work best for your time zone
- Encourage your colleagues to register for DWG24
- Set up your chat channel and invite your colleagues
Day of the show
- Log into the #DWG24 WebEx
- Be the first to initiate conversation via your chat channel, engage with your colleagues and share your favourite bits
- Create a wish list for your digital workplace based on what you learn from watching DWG24
Let us know you have joined the show using the hashtags #DWG24 and #virtualviewingparty on Twitter
Experience DWG24 on-the-go (or on the sofa) - you can watch and listen to #DWG24 on a variety of mobile devices!
Just download the Webex Meetings app from the relevant app store, available for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
You can also see more info about WebEx mobile apps.
Day-of viewing support
If you’ve registered for DWG24 you will have received WebEx log-in details in an email from us (via Eventbrite) – please check your inbox (and your junk folder).
DWG on Twitter:
If you have questions you can mention @DWG on Twitter for a quick response.
Join the Wide Awake Club
Digital Workplace 24 (#DWG24) is more than an event - it’s an experience. In past years attendees from around the world called in, joined the online Twitter discussions and stayed closely connected to the global community of intranet and digital workplace pros.
If you are as obsessed with intranets and the digital workplace as we are, then consider joining the Wide Awake Club for #DWG24. This esteemed group of caffeine-fueled friends of the Digital Workplace Group (DWG) commits to staying up and logged in for all 24 hours of Digital Workplace 24. Or at least they’ll try to.
During past shows #DWG24 hosts checked in on air with members of the Wide Awake Club throughout the show to capture unique audience perspectives.
Email Skye Crawford, #DWG24 Executive Producer, if you’re interested in joining the Wide Awake Club.
Tweeters in Residence
If you’d like to join the fun on Twitter and help share #DWG24 far and wide, consider becoming a “Tweeter in Residence” for the event.
Being a Tweeter in Residence includes these activities:
- Tweet and blog about #DWG24 before and after the event, and let @DWG know so we can RT
- Use #DWG24 in all tweets, add #intranet, #esn and/or #digitalworkplace where appropriate (other hashtags welcome, too!)
- Add Twitter handle of speakers to tweets when available
- Take & tweet plenty of screenshots during the event
- Tweet your opinion and constructive feedback next to stats and facts
- Share on other platforms of your choice
If you would like to be a Tweeter in Residence, please let @DWG know.